Prevacid is a drug that is prescribed to reduce the amount of acid produced by the stomach. Too much stomach acid can cause problems such as stomach and intestinal ulcers, damage to the oesophagus known as erosive esophagitis, and other problems such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
Where To Buy?
Find out the relevant products below and buy Prevacid Acid Reflux Drugs.
- Compare to the active ingredient of Prevacid OTC 24 HR
- Clinically Proven To Treat Frequent Heartburn
- 24 HOUR HEARTBURN RELIEF: The active ingredient in Prevacid 24HR is lansoprazole, an acid reducer, which helps to keep heartburn pain at bay for 24 hours
- REDUCE HEARTBURN: enjoy good meals, good times and a good night's sleep without the pain. Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. Not intended for immediate relief, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours
- Drug-Free Relief from Heartburn: Our safe, natural alternative works with your body to relieve occasional acid indigestion and heartburn; safe for everyday use to help relieve incidents of heartburn & indigestion
- Made with Whole Food Ingredients: Each of our products are naturally drug-free and derived from whole food ingredients you know, recognize and can pronounce, like apple cider vinegar, turmeric and ginger
Alternative Product Link:if you don’t find Prevacid Acid Reflux Drugs in the above list.
We found these products are better alternative or related to Prevacid Acid Reflux Drugs.
Prevacid can also be prescribed for other problems than that of stomach acid regulation. Prevacid can also be used in combination with other drugs to treat medical problems.
Prevacid can be used with antibiotics to treat problems. In order to completely treat any medical you may have, please take all medications as they are prescribed to you. Follow all directions your physician has given and read the information packet that comes with all of your medications.
Use Prevacid in its entirety, even if you get better before all your Prevacid tablets have been taken. Do not use larger or smaller doses of any medication unless prescribed to do so by your physician. Do not stop using any medications unless prescribed by your physician.
If you have liver disease or any allergies to any medications, tell your doctor before he prescribes Prevacid to you. If you have liver disease special tests may need to be administered to know if you can safely take this drug.
Prevacid should not be taken if you are allergic to lansoprazole. If you take sucralfate or Carafate, do not take Prevacid at the same time. Sucralfate can make it harder for your body to absorb Prevacid, so wait thirty minutes after taking Prevacid to take Sucralfate. Tell your doctor if you have phenylketonuria.
Some forms of Prevacid may contain phenylalanine. If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, please let your doctor known. It is not yet known if Prevacid can harm an infant or pass through breast milk. Your physician will let you know if he thinks it is safe for you to take Prevacid while pregnant or breast feeding. This medication should not be given to children under one year old.
Last update on 2021-03-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API